Our Office is Open
Our office is open and fully functioning. Payments can be made over the phone by credit card or check, or by dropping them in the mail slot by the door. If you need to make an appointment with our staff, please call ahead or contact us electronically so that we can set something up. Our contact information is as follows:
93 Main Street, Littleton, NH 03561
We have been a locally trusted insurance agency for over a century
With all the challenges facing businesses and families today, no one has time to become an insurance expert. Instead, you need an experienced insurance agency who can analyze the various options open to you and suggest the best alternatives for your needs. Then, you are in a position to make a knowledge-based decision.
That’s the kind of team you’ll find at Hunkins & Eaton Insurance Agency.
Hunkins & Eaton Insurance Agency has served New Hampshire residents since 1880. As an independent, locally owned and operated insurance agency, Hunkins & Eaton offers both personal and business insurance.
The most competitive programs our insurance agency offers:
Hunkins and Eaton also offers many business and commercial packages, including business auto, business owners, workers compensation, commercial property and commercial general liability. We represent some of the nation’s premier regional and national insurance companies, ensuring the optimum insurance solution for our clients’ varied requirements.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, Hunkins & Eaton has access to multiple companies and our commitment to quality service enables us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy.
Trusted Choice® agencies are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. To that end, they’ve all vowed to abide by the pledge of performance you see to the right.
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.